Property size assessment
A full assessment of your total property size (incl. outdoors areas, no. of bedrooms) and how this compares to neighbouring properties in terms of rental value
An assessment of your property's location, its proximity to local attractions, nearby amenities & how this increases attractiveness to tenants
An update on market conditions and recent local sales
An analysis of current market trends and the performance of similar rental properties in the area, and subsequently how much rent you could expect to get for your property.
Much, much more...
We're also happy to discuss your fixtures & fittings, areas for improvement, building structure & property compliance, overall presentation and fit out, distinguishing features and many more important details that can provide direction in terms of improving rental value
Maximise your returns with our expertise on your side
At Kangaroo, ensuring a reliable income stream, excellent capital growth and the best returns possible is simply the standard.
Our experienced property managers understand how to navigate themany complications involved in property management. Whether it'sbuilding an excellent marketing campaign for your property, conducting a comprehensive tenant screening process to reduce the likelihood of problem tenants, managing your financial accounts & providing regular reports, or staying abreast of constantly changing legal requirements — appointing a Kangaroo Property property manager means your investment property is in safe hands.
Our years of expertise in property & investment management means you'll be getting the most out of your investment with us.
Take the stress out of managing your property
With a Kangaroo Property property manager, you'll have less on your plate, and more peace of mind.
Our property managers act as the point of contact for your home. We’re the buffer between you and your tenant, helping you to avoid any unpleasant confrontations. We'll be there to take care of any rental disputes or sort out reports for property damage, and we’re experts when it comes to getting tenants to pay their rent on time.
We make it easier for your tenants, too. They get someone to talk to if anything goes wrong, and we help them take care of any issues that may arise.
When you rent your property with Kangaroo Property you know that your experience will be stress-free.
Sometimes leasing is a better option than actually buying your property. At Kangaroo, we believe in a mutually beneficial relationship between the owner and the tenant. Please follow the following easy steps to be able to find a suitable property based on your demand:
- An application for your rental property,
- Preparation of a list of specifications for your property,
- Inspecting your property,
- Re-define the list of specifications if required,
- We advise you to dress appropriately to impress and stand out from the crowd,
- Submit your application,
- Wait for the acceptance or give a call to the property manager for updates if you wish. Your call will show your interest in the property,
- Settlement of rent for your property.
If you’re moving out of your current home or relocating to a new suburb, town or city, renting is the most convenient way to find a place to live. Renting offers more flexibility than owning a home and requires less of a financial commitment. Renting also allows you to live in an area where you might not be able to afford to buy, and it’s easier to move out when your needs change. But before you even begin the hunt for your new home, it is always a good idea to familiarise yourself with the application process so that you can make sure all your documents are in order. A list of what documents will be required for renting is given in our Application Form. Please give us a call or drop us an email if you need any clarification on the Tenancy Application Form.
Whether you’re renting for financial or lifestyle reasons, we got you covered. We have a team of highly experienced professionals who are there for you to cater to your needs. Following are a few tips which will help you immensely to rent your property:
- Finding the right property: Finding the right property is the most crucial and hardest thing to do. It’s very easy to get carried away, and at times you tend to rush to a decision only to regret it later. That is why it is crucial to find a home that suits your needs, and that is precisely why we are here. Our professional and experienced agents will be there to guide you all the way so that you can rent your dream home.
- Inspection before renting: Well, it is always better to learn how to swim first before dipping your toes into the water! That is why an inspection before renting is absolutely crucial.
- Submitting your tenancy application: Once you’ve inspected the property and have decided you want to rent it, you need to fill up the Application Form and submit it to us. After that, our priority is to get you the best deal possible.
- Signing the lease: After careful inspection and analysis, we will contact the successful applicant and organise a time to sign the lease. At this time, the applicant will need to pay two weeks rent in advance to secure the property. Generally, it takes around 48-72 hours, but it might be delayed if any unforeseen events arise
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to get in touch at 1300 090 275.